Annual Program Highlights
When we implemented the online reporting system (ORS) a few years ago, our goal was to add meaning to the hours you reported. We want to tell richer stories of how your efforts make a difference in lives and communities. We spent our first year filling it with information. Just as we got to the […]
- The Master Gardener Program in Washburn County started in 1999.
- Burnett, Sawyer, and Washburn Counties collaborate for a regional program based out of the Spooner Agriculture Research Station.
Where to find MGVs in Washburn County
- Bashaw Valley Farm and Greenhouse – conducting Mini-Master Gardener session (teaching)
- Washburn County Fair
- School Gardens at Spooner Elementary and Middle Schools
- Spooner Head Start and Lakeland Family Resource Center
- Washburn County Senior Centers
- Washburn County Family Fest
- Spooner Library
- Spooner Agriculture Research Station Teaching and Display Garden