Annual Program Highlights
At the end of 2019, 31 Master Gardener Volunteers reported 4,057 hours of volunteer service for an estimated value of $97,376 (Independent Sector). They also reported 476 hours of continuing education and reached an estimated 9,592 individuals with various outreach projects.
- The Master Gardener Program in Jeﬀerson County started in 1995.
Where to find MGVs in Jefferson County
- Extension Office – Plant Health Advisors
- Palmyra Historical Museum and Turner House
- Jefferson Senior Center
- City of Jefferson Library
- Fort Atkinson Police Department
- Haumerson Pond – Haumerson Park, Fort Atkinson, WI
- Jefferson County Fair
- Local churches throughout the County