For new and out-of-state transfers:
- Complete our Onboarding Course, January through March, annually.
For returning Wisconsin volunteers in the Master Gardener Program:
- Report a minimum of 24-hours of volunteer activities and a minimum of 10-hours continuing education into our reporting system by January 31, annually.
- Complete the enrollment mandates in our reporting system by March 31, annually.
For former volunteers wishing to return to the Master Gardener Program:
- Please contact the Wisconsin Master Gardener Program office.
- Individuals with an expired criminal background check result must register and complete our Onboarding Course. Individuals with a valid criminal background check result will be reactivated.