Annual Program Highlights
At the end of 2019, 11 Master Gardener Volunteers reported 263 hours of volunteer service for an estimated value of $6,313 (Independent Sector). They also reported 125 hours of continuing education and reached an estimated 305 individuals with various outreach projects.
- The Master Gardener Program in Burnett County started in 1999.
- Burnett, Sawyer, and Washburn Counties collaborate for a regional program based out of the Spooner Agriculture Research Station.
Where to find MGVs in Burnett County
- Forts Folle Avione Historic Park
- Grantsburg Library
- Webster Elementary School Garden
- Grantsburg Fair
- Webster Library
- Burnett County Farmer’s Market
- Lakeside Church
- Namekagon Barrens Wildlife Area