Annual Program Highlights
At the end of 2019, 72 Master Gardener Volunteers reported 3,720 hours of volunteer service for an estimated value of $89,288 (Independent Sector). They also reported 943 hours of continuing education and reached an estimated 36,629 individuals with various outreach projects.
- The Master Gardener Program in Brown County started in 1979.
- Level 1 training is offered most years, beginning in the winter.
To be posted.
Where to Find MGVs in Brown County
- Aging & Disability Resource Center, Green Bay – Raised Beds Garden
- Green Bay Botanical Garden – Small Space Garden Project & general garden support
- Green Bay Schools Head Start – Mongin Perennial Garden & Rose Trial Garden
- Heritage Hill State Historical Park, Allouez – Tank Cottage Garden
- Neville Museum, Green Bay – Native Plants Garden
- UW-Madison Extension Brown County – Plant Diagnostic Clinic
- UW-Madison Extension Brown County – Community Education through the Mongin Garden Series
- YMCA, Howard location – Square Foot Children’s Garden